Friend of the Foundation Program
Friends of the Foundation receive special benefits and personal attention by Foundation staff at Phelps County Regional Medical Center.
The Friend of the Foundation (FOF) Program acknowledges and serves our most generous philanthropic supporters, including members of Phelps Regional Health Care Foundation giving societies and boards.
In gratitude for your generous support, the Phelps Regional Health Care Foundation is pleased to offer the following:
- Recognition in Foundation publications
- A growing network of members
- Complimentary subscription of Vim & Vigor Magazine
- Quarterly Foundation Newsletter
- Invitation to Foundation Events
- Assistance with visits to hospitals or clinics
As a hospital patient, you will receive the following benefits:
- A visit by a Foundation staff member or employee delivering a Courtesy Kit
- Flowers, plant or gift
- Meal certificates for the cafeteria to be used by yourself or family members
- Assistance with patient transportation
For More Information
To learn more about becoming a Friend of the Foundation, email us at email@example.com.
While we want to recognize the generous support of Friends of the Foundation by making their visit to our hospital as comfortable as possible, enrollment in the program does not include preferential medical treatment.