Patients & Visitors

Patient Concerns

If you have a concern:

  1. Tell the staff of your concern.


  1. If you are not satisfied and still have a concern, ask to speak with the supervisor or director of that department.


  1. If your concern is still not addressed, please contact hospital administration.


  1. Also, you have the right to notify the following:

a.    Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (Health Services Regulation) section at 573-751-6303; email the concern to; fax a complaint form to Health Services Regulation (573) 526-3621; or mail the complaint to: Missouri. Department of Health and Senior Services Bureau of Health Services Regulation PO Box 570 Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570.

b.    Contact The Joint Commission via email at; fax to 630-792-5636; or mail to: Office of Quality and Patient Safety The Joint Commission One Renaissance Boulevard Oakbrook Terrance, Illinois 60181.