Phelps County Regional Medical Center is pleased to offer PCRMC Passport, an online patient portal designed to help you become more active in your healthcare by enabling you to virtually explore your own health information. Please select the appropriate link below:
See what PCRMC Passport (Patient Portal) can do for you
- Online Bill Pay—Pay your bill using a debit/credit card or an active checking account for any PCRMC hospital physician or clinic service from the convenience of your own home.
- Health Summary—Access your health information, whether you need a medication list to take to an appointment or to view lab results in real time.
- Health Summary
- Medical Conditions
- Prescription Refills—You can request one or multiple prescription refills for you or a family member at the touch of a button.
- Messages—Do you have a question for your medical provider? You can email questions or requests to your doctor’s office from your personal account.
- Account Information—Have an address change or a new contact number? Easily update your personal information from your account.
Lost your Clinic Portal login information ?
If you have lost your login information for the Clinic Portal, please send an email to email@example.com (only include your name and a contact phone number for lost account inquiry), or call our Clinic Portal support number at (573) 458-8950.
You can enroll online for the PCRMC Passport Hospital Portal:
- If you are at least 13 years old
- If your email address is on file at PCRMC
- If you have your Medical Record Number (Example: M0000123)
Click enroll online and complete the PCRMC Passport (Patient Portal) enrollment request. You must enter an email address that is on file with PCRMC and your Medical Record Number. (Patients who have shared email addresses will not be able to enroll online.)
If your online enrollment is successful, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with temporary login information and instructions for completing enrollment.
If you receive an “Enrollment Unsuccessful” message, you must complete a PCRMC Passport (Patient Portal) Release form in order to gain access to the PCRMC Passport (Patient Portal).
Complete the PCRMC Passport (Patient Portal) Release Form
PCRMC requires that patients complete an authorization form in order for personal information to be released. Once completed, the request will be validated and an email will be sent to the patient's email account provided from email@example.com. The email will contain a link with temporary user information and instructions for completing enrollment.
Completed PCRMC Passport (Patient Portal) Release forms can be faxed to (573) 458-8395 or mailed to:
PCRMC Health Information Management
1000 West 10th Street
Rolla, MO 65401
- All statements on the authorization requiring initials must be initialed for all patients in order for information to be linked to PCRMC Passport (Patient Portal).
- All patients ages 12 and under will need a proxy form completed by a parent or legal guardian. Proxy access will be terminated on the patient’s 13th birthday. All patients 13 and over can sign up for their own portal account.