The Women’s Health Center and Maternity Services at Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) offers a wide range of comprehensive care to meet the diverse needs of women in the area. PCRMC employs highly qualified medical professionals who all do their best to achieve the goal of “caring for every age and every stage of life.”
Why choose PCRMC?
The Women’s Health Center and Maternity Services at PCRMC has over 90 years of combined experience among its providers.
Our providers specialize in the exceptional care of women’s health and preventive wellness throughout women’s lives. PCRMC offers care beginning in a woman’s early and teenage years to pregnancies and deliveries of her children to menopause and the changes she experiences later in life.
The Women’s Health Center and Maternity Services also offers a new midwifery program as well as several educational opportunities to improve the quality of life of women and their families.
Programs and Services
- General Gynecology
- Routine Health Care Maintenance, Including Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Family Planning
- Prenatal Care
- Contraceptive & Sterilization
- Testing and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Evaluation and Treatment of Endometriosis
- Evaluation and Treatment of Irregular or Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Evaluation and Treatment of Menstrual Disorders
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Well Women Care
- Vaginal & Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology