The Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) Sleep Center, with locations in Rolla and Waynesville, provides diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for patients with sleep disorders and neurological abnormalities. Sleep studies are conducted Mondays through Fridays by physician referral.
The Sleep Center has 4 sleep rooms at PCRMC in Rolla and 2 sleep rooms at the Waynesville Medical Plaza. Amenities included in these private rooms include televisions, large walk-in showers, queen-sized adjustable beds with memory foam mattresses and free access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
Why Choose PCRMC?
- Both PCRMC Sleep Center locations are Accredited Member Centers of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- The PCRMC Sleep Center staff is comprised of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists and Registered Respiratory Therapists – Sleep Disorder Specialists.
- The Sleep Center offers state-of-the art equipment and a warm, welcoming environment.
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Central sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movements
Programs and Services
- Bi-weekly sleep clinic
- Diagnostic polysomnography studies
- Split-night sleep studies
- Maintenance of wakefulness testing (MWT)
- Multiple sleep latency testing (MSLT)
- CPAP/BiPAP fitting and titration
- Electroencephalograph (EEG)
For More Information
The PCRMC Sleep Center uses the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat sleep disorders and sleep-related problems. For more information about the Sleep Center, call (573) 458-7650 or see your primary care physician for a referral.
American Academy of Sleep Medicine
American Association of Sleep Technologists