Phelps County Regional Medical Center’s Sleep Center provides diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for patients with sleep disorders and neurological abnormalities. The Sleep Center has 6 sleep rooms and conducts studies seven nights a week.
Why Choose PCRMC?
- The PCRMC Sleep Center is an Accredited Member Center of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- The PCRMC Sleep Center staff is comprised of registered polysomnographers and licensed respiratory care practitioners.
- The Sleep Center offers state-of-the art equipment and a warm, welcoming environment.
Programs and Services
- Weekly sleep clinic
- Baseline polysomnography studies
- Split night sleep studies
- Maintenance of wakefulness testing (MWT)
- Multiple sleep latency testing (MSLT)
- CPAP/BiPAP fitting and titration
- Electroencephalograph (EEG)
- Electromyogram (EMG)
For More Information
The PCRMC Sleep Center uses the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat sleep disorders and sleep related problems. For more information about the Sleep Center, call (573) 458-7650 or see your primary care physician for a referral. Sleep studies are conducted seven nights a week by physician referral.
American Academy of Sleep Medicine
American Association of Sleep Technologists