PCRMC Outpatient Therapy Services offers outpatient therapy to and rehabilitation treatment for a wide variety of patients. Treatment is provided for individuals with sprains, strains and pains brought on by everyday living and to those who have experienced catastrophic events such as strokes and major surgeries.
The core services provided by experienced RehabCare therapists are physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
Physical Therapy: Physical therapists work to improve an individual’s ability to function, increase mobility and decrease pain with exercise, manual therapy and modalities such as ultrasound or heat.
Occupational Therapy: The occupational therapists work with specific types of injuries or impairments such as shoulder or hand injuries. These therapists may also work with people who have had strokes or other serious illnesses/injuries to helping them learn how to care for themselves again.
Speech Therapy: Speech therapists focus on improving speech-language expression, comprehension, oral motor skills and swallowing ability.
Experienced and dedicated therapists work with individuals to return them to the highest possible level of function as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
Why choose us?
RehabCare is a full-service rehabilitation center for pediatrics, adolescents and adults, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. RehabCare is the only provider in a hundred miles to provide the following services and specialized therapy equipment with certified therapists:
- Lymphedema Therapy
- VitalStim – a breakthrough therapy for the treatment of dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Med Ex – lumbar and cervical extension strengthening
- Bioness – award-winning medical devices designed to benefit people with stroke, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy and spinal cord injury
- SAEBO – award-winning stroke technology
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Outpatient Therapy
- Pediatric Speech Therapy
- Sensory Integration
- Early Intervention for Children with Hearing Loss and Cochlear Implants
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment LOUD (for patients with Parkinson's)
PCRMC Outpatient Therapy Services strives to provide excellence in customer service. This is demonstrated by our commitment to:
- Ongoing communication with physicians and payors
- Flexible treatment hours
- Easy patient registration
- Consistently meeting and exceeding the needs of patients, physicians and payors
We work with individuals who have pain or some diminishment of functional ability due to an illness, injury or condition. After the initial evaluation, an individualized treatment program is developed for the patient.
Services are provided for the following:
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Hand Therapy
- Hip Fractures
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Injuries (ankle, knee and shoulder)
- Pain Management
- Post-Surgical Conditions
- Speech Disorders
- Speech Disorders
To contact RehabCare Outpatient Therapy Services, please call 573-458-7140.