Accessing Outpatient Services
Contact the Center Clinic at 573-364-2007, and a staff member will complete a request for services form. The outpatient admission team assesses the needs of each person requesting services and makes a determination. If the individual’s need is able to be met at the clinic then an appropriate provider is assigned.
Outpatient Services offered include the following:
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
- Psychological evaluation
- Substance abuse assessment
- Mood disorder treatment
- Anxiety disorder treatment
- Psychiatric disorders with mixed condition treatment
- Cognitive, behavioral and other specialized therapies
- Marital and family treatment
- Stress management
- Situational crisis management
- Behavior management
For More Information
To learn more about outpatient services available at The Center Clinic, please call 573-364-2007.