PCRMC Maternity Services
Phelps County Regional Medical Center partners with a wide range of highly qualified medical professionals, including obstetricians, anesthesiologists, and pediatricians to provide comprehensive care for families before and after pregnancy. Our highly skilled staff possesses expert technical skills while providing gentle and compassionate assistance for your family during this joyous time.
Why choose us?
- Four labor/delivery/ recovery suites and nine postpartum rooms. You may choose to have your baby room-in with you, with our highly trained nursery staff, or a combination of both. The decision is yours.
- Our Level II nursery is a step-up from a regular nursery and can provide expert care if your baby needs extra help or special treatment.
- If you should require a C-section, we have our own operating room located on the unit.
- Breastfeeding educators are on-staff to help you with any questions or problems you may have if you decide to breastfeed.
- Digital PCRMC Web Nursery so friends and family are able to see your new arrival with a specific password you provide
Programs and Services
- Early Pregnancy class
- Childbirth class
- Infant Nutrition class
- Newborn Care class
- Infant Child Care and Safety class
- Breastfeeding class
- Ongoing Breastfeeding support
To learn more about PCRMC’s maternity services, such as requesting a tour of our unit or finding a PCRMC OB/GYN, please call (573) 458-7397.