Phelps County Regional Medical Center partners employs a wide range of highly qualified medical professionals including obstetricians, anesthesiologists, and pediatricians to provide comprehensive care for families before, during and after pregnancy. Our highly skilled staff possesses expert technical skills while providing gentle and compassionate care for your family during this exciting time.
Why choose PCRMC?
- Four labor/delivery/ recovery suites and nine postpartum rooms. You may choose to have your baby room-in with you, with our highly trained nursery staff, or a combination of both. The decision is yours.
- Our Level II nursery is a step-up from a regular nursery and can provide expert care if your baby needs extra help or special treatment.
- If you should require a C-section, we have our own operating room located on the unit.
- Breastfeeding educators are on-staff to help you start a successful breastfeeding relationship with your newborn.
- Digital PCRMC Web Nursery so friends and family are able to see your new arrival with a specific password you provide.
Programs and Services
- Early Pregnancy class
- Childbirth class
- Infant Nutrition class
- Newborn Care class
- Infant Child Care and Safety class
- Breastfeeding class
- Ongoing Breastfeeding support
New Mother’s Menu
New mothers are invited to order from our "room service menu" anytime between 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. They can choose from a variety of delicious and healthy menu choices to be delivered to them throughout the day. The menu allows new moms the flexibility to rest, recover and bond with their baby and still have delicious and nourishing meals throughout the day.
For More Information
To learn more about PCRMC’s Maternity Services, such as requesting a tour of our unit or finding a PCRMC OB/GYN, please call (573) 364-9000.
Kick the Habit: Smoking Cessation
Go the Full 40
The Golden Hour
Suddent Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)