Phelps County Regional Medical Center is a leading provider of cardiac and vascular care in South Central Missouri. Our experienced staff and cardiologists provide both adult and pediatric care. We strive to treat your family like our family.
PCRMC has technologically advanced equipment that delivers the most accurate diagnostic exam possible. Our cardiovascular lab is accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission or IAC. Having an accredited lab means we are held to a much higher standard of care than non-accredited labs.
Why Choose PCRMC?
- Experienced and credentialed staff
- Advanced, state-of-the-art technology
- Our cardiovascular lab is accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- We are committed to providing quality care
Programs & Services
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Peripheral vascular intervention
- Nuclear stress testing
- Pulmonary Rehab
- External Counter Pulsation (ECP)
- Pacemaker/defibrillator implantation
- EKG, Holter and event monitoring
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Cardiac Rehab
- Vascular Ultrasound
For more information about cardiology services, please call the Cardiology Department at 573-458-7172. If you would like to make an appointment for an exam, please call our scheduling department at 573-458-7737.