If you are looking for a career in the healthcare industry, especially nursing, the education cost should not stop you from achieving your goal.
As a service to you, Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) has compiled scholarship information for students interested in pursuing nursing and other health careers.
This information is just the beginning of what is available. We suggest that you utilize the internet and speak with your school’s counselor or financial aid officer regarding other options that may be available to you. Read more about BSN and MSN programs at www.discovernursing.com.
Financial Aid and Scholarships Available to Students
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal College Work Study
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant
- Federal Direct Loans
- Missouri State Grant Program
To apply for any or all of the above, complete the free application for Federal Student Aid online at www.ed.gov or your school’s financial aid office.
PCRMC Auxiliary & Volunteer Services Scholarship Applications
- Missouri Hospital Association (www.mhanet.com)
- Health Professional Nursing Student Loans (www.dhss.mo.gov)
- Rolla Area Business and Professional Women’s Club
- Check with local organizations such as the Lions Club, Rotary and Kiwanis for their available scholarships.
WGU Missouri, in cooperation with Phelps County Regional Medical Center, is proud to offer special benefits for Phelps County Regional Medical Center employees.
- 5% off tuition for up to four terms
- Eligibility to apply for the WGU Institutional Partner Scholarship valued at up to $2,000
Apply For This Scholarship Now
Note: You may also be eligible to apply for one of WGU Missouri’s other scholarship offerings. Click to learn more.