PCRMC offers life insurance where money will be paid to a designated beneficiary upon the death of the policyholder. The purpose is to provide financial support to those who survive the policyholder. The purpose is to provide financial support to those who survive the policyholder, such as family members or business partners. For more information about PCRMC's Life Insurance, please contact Cathy Moore at 573-458-7168 or by email at email@example.com.
Effective January 1, 2018 Sun Life Financial is our provider for all employee life insurance and various supplemental/voluntary products.
Benefit options available to you through Sun Life Financial are:
- Basic Life and AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) – all Regular Full Time and all Regular Part Time employees receive a basic life insurance policy equal to one times their base annual salary (max $100,000) and this benefit is 100% company paid-- no cost to employee.Benefits reduce by 50% at age 70. Coverage ends at termination of employment or retirement.
- Voluntary Employee Life Insurance – you can elect coverage up to five times your annual salary not to exceed $500,000.Coverage is available in $10,000 increments from $10,000-$500,000.Benefits reduce by 50% at age 70.Rates calculate on age and elected amount.
- Voluntary Spouse Life Insurance – If you elect voluntary employee life insurance you can elect voluntary spouse life insurance.Spouse coverage is in increments of $5000 from $5000-$100,000.You can have up to 50% of what you have elected on yourself on your spouse; not to exceed $100,000.Benefits reduce by 50% at age 70.Rates calculate on age and elected amount.
- Voluntary Child Life Insurance – If you elect voluntary employee life insurance you can elect voluntary child life insurance.Child coverage is in increments of $1000 from $1000-$10,000.
- Dependent Life Insurance – for a low monthly cost of just $1.80 (.90 per pay period) you can elect coverage that will cover both a spouse and any eligible dependent children.The coverage provides $5000 in coverage for the spouse and $2500 in coverage for each eligible dependent child.
- Short Term Disability – you can elect Short Term Disability with two choices; both have capability of $50-$1500 in weekly increments (with a max weekly increment of 60% your base salary)
- Choice 1 – kicks in day 1 for an injury and 8 days for an illness; can cover up to 12 weeks
- Choice 2 – kicks in day 1 for an injury and 15 days for an illness; can cover up to 13 weeks.
- Long Term Disability – you can elect Long Term Disability to replace up to 60% of your base income with a max monthly amount of $5000; benefits begin as soon as 90 days after the initial date of disability and can continue up till the Social Security Normal Retirement Age – as long as you are still unable to work due to a covered disability.