Current Recruitment Opportunities
- To view nursing opportunities, please visit PCRMC's Job Search.
Keri Heavin, MHA, BSN-CNML – Chief Nursing Officer
Nursing at PCRMC means you have a voice. A nursing congress meets monthly to recognize and share successes going on in different departments and to communicate needs and ideas for change. The congress has representatives from every unit-based council as well as administration and development. Congress diagram.
Quality Practice Council: The quality practice council meets monthly. They have several important duties.
- New product research – All patient care related new or updated products go through this committee for nursing review and approval prior to purchase. Nurses do floor trials prior to recommendations and purchase. It is evidenced-based practice in action.
- Peer review council – Nursing peer review at PCRMC is incident-based. It is a formal process for analyzing adverse patient occurrences that nurses are involved in. It is for educational purposes only. It is seen as part of shared governance and professional practice and it part of quality practice, quality improvement, autonomy, image of nursing, interdisciplinary relations and professional development.
How to get a Missouri License:
Information for Missouri nursing licensing and all nursing programs in the state of Missouri can be found at the Missouri State Board of Nursing www.dhss.mo.gov.
How much do nurses get paid?
PCRMC nurse salary is determined individually by education, experience and certifications. A complete application and resume must be submitted in order to determine pay. There are different pay levels for Associate Degrees and Bachelors of Science in Nursing degrees.
- Evening differential of 11%
- Night differential of 15%
- National Certification differential
- Holiday Differential
- PBDS Coach pay
There are several different scholarships available from the PCRMC Auxiliary. Applications are taken yearly around the end of August/first of September. Interviews are conducted around mid-November. Applications are available in Volunteer Services of PCRMC. 573-458-7947. Watch the local paper and the PCRMC website for Scholarship application announcements and deadlines.
Other scholarship information:
Nursing at PCRMC: A Career for a Lifetime
For more information about nursing opportunities at PCRMC, contact Diana Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-458-7165.