Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
If you are looking for a career in the health care industry, especially nursing, the education cost should not stop you from achieving your goal.
As a service to you, Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) has compiled scholarship information for students interested in pursuing nursing and other health careers.
This information is just the beginning of what is available. We suggest that you utilize the internet and speak with your school’s counselor or financial aid officer regarding other options that may be available to you. Read more about BSN and MSN programs. www.discovernursing.com
Financial Aid and Scholarships Available to Students
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal College Work Study
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant
- Federal Direct Loans
- Missouri State Grant Program
To apply for any or all of the above, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at www.ed.gov or your school’s financial aid office.
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center Auxiliary
- Missouri Hospital Association (www.mhanet.com)
- Health Professional Nursing Student Loans (www.dhss.mo.gov)
- Rolla Area Business and Professional Women’s Club
- Check with local organizations such as the Lions Club, Rotary and Kiwanis for their available scholarships.