Phelps County Regional Medical Center receives numerous requests for financial funding from community groups and organizations. As a nonprofit hospital, PCRMC is supportive of community efforts which align with PCRMC’s mission, vision, values and community benefit objectives. The following sponsorship guidelines are designed to help identify which financial requests, including charitable donations, event sponsorships and in-kind donations best serve PCRMC’s interests, our patients and local communities.
Organizations, activities and events that promote PCRMC’s mission, vision, values and community benefit will be given top priority when determining potential financial support. In addition, activities and events which promote health, health education, wellness and healthy living will also be given significant consideration. Due to the high volume of funding requests each year, not all sponsorship applications will be approved.
To be eligible to receive funding from PCRMC, the following criteria must be met:
- The event or activity must align with PCRMC’s mission, vision, values and community
- The event or activity must involve, foster or support healthy activities or behaviors.
- The event or activity must be aligned with the priorities identified in PCRMCs most recent
Community Needs Assessment.
- The event or activity must directly benefit the patients and/or communities served by
- The event or activity must support numerous participants/beneficiaries.
- The event or activity must promote PCRMC’s overall brand in a positive context.
- The event or activity must foster a partnership, relationship and/or collaboration with like-
minded community stakeholders, organizations and businesses.
PCRMC will not approve the following sponsorship/fund requests:
- Political activities, events, endeavors or endorsements
- Activities or events that support individuals
- Activities or events that do not promote/foster the health and wellness of patients,
residents and communities served by PCRMC
- Activities or events that do not promote/foster PCRMC in a positive light and could
potentially damage the hospital’s reputation
- Sponsorships/fund requests that do not credit PCRMC
All sponsorship/fund requests will be reviewed by PCRMC’s Sponsorship & Fund Committee, which meets once a month.
Applications submitted prior to 5:00 pm the day before the Committee’s monthly meeting will be reviewed. The applicant will receive an email or letter indicating the Committee’s decision. Applicants are encouraged to review the sponsorship/fund guidelines and submit an application several months before the funds are needed.
To submit a sponsorship/fund request, applicants must complete the following:
- Review the application guidelines
- Electronically submit the PCRMC sponsorship/fund request form here.
- Call (573) 458-7606 to request the sponsorship/fund request application to be mailed
- Return the sponsorship/fund request form to : Phelps County Regional Medical Center,
Attn: Marketing & Public Relations, 1000 W. 10th St., Rolla, MO 65401